A lot of people I know HATE this day & all the cliche things it has to offer. Ryan is one of those people, so I have gone to great lengths to make this day be just that. Which has turned out to be quite comical. Besides, what's love without laughter?
I had my brother Trevor put together this beauty:
Which I blew up poster-size & hung on the door like so:
To make sure it was the first thing to greet
"my vampire" (this statement has more puns than I can shake a stick at)
when he got home from work this morning.
To make sure it was the first thing to greet
"my vampire" (this statement has more puns than I can shake a stick at)
when he got home from work this morning.
It was a success, Ryan said the back of his head hurt from laughing.
This actually IS a sentimental picture of us from this Valentines Day. Oh! What a good day! These are the things dreams are made of :)


11 comments:
Lol! Love it! I love how Maeva has a kissy face too :)
Ha Ha! It turned out SO AMAZING! I can't stop laughing. Man you got that thing really big. So So So funny!
I love this!! I especially love the saying on top! That poster is a beauty! Keep it forever!
I know a couple people that would be so proud of this.
Also, I'm so proud of this. That's as funny as funny gets.
Just Magical!
Rhiannon!! You kill me! I love the guy on the beach, and the fact that it says- All Because Two People Fell In Love. I want to hang out with you next valentines day.
You seriously are hilarious!!!!
Your originality just cracks me up!! THANKS!!!
I'm totally with you on V-day. Unfortunately, I married a man who eats it all up! Wish I could be awesome like you...
Ha! You're hilarious. I'm glad to find your blog too! I love that you rock Mava to sleep. Those are the best moments. I rocked my first to sleep and don't regret it. The second got a little trickier and so I love that I had that time with one of them at least.
You crazy kids. That picture really does crack me up, though. Maeva is the best part, haha. I clicked the link to post from the V-Day that you dressed up so lovely for, and I have to say the teddy bear at the table is hilarious and disturbing.
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious. You guys are awesome! You totally nailed it. The post about maeva locking herself in...Halle has done that a couple of times. But she is screaming, crying- not having fun like Maeva. Gotta love the crazy stage huh?
Post a Comment