Ever since Maeva was a wee tiny babe, she has loved her blanket. She loves it so much that she actually eats it. I am not kidding. She pulls out each thread with her teeth, chomps it & says, "Mmm good." If she is feeling generous she will offer us a bite. For some reason she only eats the green squares (maybe they are apple flavor?) She is literally eating her blanket up, what am I going to do when it's gone?
Maeva asked Ryan to take this picture of her... she loves to stare at people out the window.
This is the best picture I could get of Maeva eating her blanket. Can ya see it?

8 comments:
I would eat my blanket too! It got two big holes in it and then I could wear it as a cape!
So don't worry, it's normal, she probably is going to turn out just like me!
Awww, well I am sure you do recall Gabi and her blanket.. when it's gone then it looks like you'll just hae to get a new one. I am sure Target still has them! ;) Can I say what a darling picture of her in her crib and on the window sill, she is so precious!
Those are such precious pictures.
That is just too funny. I bet you don't get a dull moment with her. And might I add ho beautiful she is getting??? Cuter and cuter!!
Find a blanket clone QUICK! Love the new header pic!
How cute! I love blankie girls! Mari used to suck her blankie and then it moved to rubbing it up her nose. I hope she grows out of it one day! :)
Haha, that's hilarious. She is so cute and growing up so fast! I love the pic of her at the top of your blog.
My little sister had a green blanket that had a silky border around it and she would suck on her thumb, and then rub the silky border between her pointer and middle finger, and tickle her nose and her face. She called it her "mumuch" and she used it until the silk edge was completely worn (or torn) off.
Also, those pictures of Maeva are SO cute!
Post a Comment