Friday, May 27, 2011

IN THE MEADOW...

We had Ryan's sister Ashley take our family pictures. (ok mostly Maeva pictures) We are learning quickly that "family pictures" are getting a lot more difficult with her, so we mostly just followed her with a camera.  
We really wanted some muddy pictures, but decided we would "settle" with the meadow at Ryan's parents' house instead.  Which was complete with his other sister Amy's horse that Maeva loves to visit, so it worked out perfectly.














11 comments:

Samantha said...

Ok wow! I LOVE LOVE this pic. So cute. She looks just like you in this picture.

Lizzy said...

So so so cute

Casey and Alex said...

I love this! She is so stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

Oh they're all so cute! She's really starting to look like a little kid since her hair is getting longer.

Karli said...

such a cute little family.

Heather said...

I love those pictures! They are so cool and creative!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh! Those r so darling! I can't bellieve how big and cute she is!!

Brittany said...

I love them! Ashley does such a great job.

Lara said...

Loooove the pictures. And you always look so cute!! (I barely have a couple of pictures I look decent with Aitana)

John William Stanton said...

Look at her hair! I love her striped boots. The pictures turned out beautifully.

Mikal Jordon said...

Nice horse.