



A little before Valentines day this year i found myself in my bathroom, getting ready for school. I was going to shave my thin beard off but got a crazy idea that i should shave my head instead...with my electric shaver. it probably goes without saying that the trimmer end of an electric shaver does not fair well on my curly mess. after 35 min of effort, i was only 1/3 of the way done but was now up against the clock, verging on being late to my class... so i put a hat on and just settled for a terrible looking mullett. luckily my sister ashley fixed it after i called her for help... i should have just gone for a classic clean "Zach Morris" shave.
p.s. that rat tail only lasted a day :(

6 comments:
I would've LOVED for you to have kept the half-let. That would've simply been fantastic.
That is possibly the most horrid thing I've seen...poo and vomit are nothing to that do!
Oh gross, oh no.
I can see you as an old man.
you will make a great grandpa.
oh, and PS Rhiannon- I'm so glad you don't have the floating baby/embryo countdown, i hate that!
ha ha sick Ry
Oh Ryan! What a creative creature you are! You are one of my favorite people.
Post a Comment