Tuesday, September 15, 2009

s'mor M pics

if the sun is up you can almost guarantee that maeva is sleeping... we'll get her turned around hopefully. In the mean time she does look cute as a reindeer toe while she sleeps, so here are a few more M pics.

Maeva with great-papa


& her Auntie, Sam

15 comments:

bwinn said...

Yeah congrats you guys! Maeva is absolutely beautiful! And way to go Rhiannon for having her all natural! I feel your pain (literally). That is awesome that you did it without the drugs! I hope everything is going Good with the recovery and adjusting to life with baby!

robyn said...

That last comment was from me, not Brandon. He does not feel your pain like I do! :)

Ashley said...

Nothing less than expected. She's gorgeous!

Karli said...

She is sooo cute!! I want to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a cutie! I can't believe you did it all natural! You are one tough women!!! Bailey had her nights and days turned around for a good amount of time as well. I wish we could say she is sleeping through the night, but not yet...Those first few weeks can be rough so make sure to take care of yourself! You look great! Congrats again

Jessica said...

i swear it took forever to get the nights and days right! good luck!

Chynna said...

How precious! We are so excited for you, what a doll! Congrats! Crew can't wait to have a lil girlfriend!

Burns Family said...

she is seriously perfect...cute as a button she is :)

Grammy Ludwig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brant & Lindsay said...

Congrats! I posted an earlier comment only to realize that I was on under my mother-in-law! Oops! Hope all is going well! She is beautiful! I would love to see her sometime!

The Lamoreauxs said...

She is beautiful! Congrats you guys!

Heather said...

Oh, she is just sweet and cute! I cannot wait to meet her!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

She is so beautiful Ryan. Good job.

Ryan and Jess said...

She is so beautiful! I hope you guys are getting some sleep. Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you just wouldn't let me take her home to Seattle. She would love it here!