Sunday, September 13, 2009

MAEVA IS FINALLY HERE.

We love our new little squirt, Maeva. She however, is making us tired at the moment so i won't go into any birth detail other than to say that rhiannon did deliver naturally. Maeva was born @ LDS hospital @ 2129 on sep 10, 7lbs 15 oz, 19 in.







17 comments:

Jessica said...

she is so pretty and I love her name! Her room is awesome too! So glad everything is well, and that you're now joyful parents! Can't wait to meet her! Congrats!

McKayJoice said...

AH! she is here, you two are parents!!
Good job on doing it naturally! I'm so happy for you two. . . she is beautiful, so beautiful.

Casey said...

YEAH! She is finally here! I love her name..Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!

Brittany said...

Congrats! She is so darling. I am so proud of you Rhi! I didn't even want to attempt to deliver naturally! I can't wait to talk to you. I know what it's like being tired, haha. Kenzie had her days and nights mixed up for a while but now she's a great little sleeper and she's only 2 months. Just hang in there!

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! She is a adorable! We can't wait to meet her!! Congrats!! :)

Bell Family Blog said...

Yay I am so glad she is here and I love her name! Lol I see you get to change the poopy tar diapers. I never saw one of those, Aaron did them all. :)

Heather said...

Oh, she is GORGEOUS!!! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear the whole story and Rhi, you are amazing to go natural!!!

Sami said...

Way to go, girl! Natural. You are my hero, an inspiration... But that doesn't mean that I would ever do that. :)

I think she looks EXACTLY like Ryan. In a feminine, absolutely adorable way, of course.

Congratulations you guys!

Ryan and Jess said...

What a little doll! I WAnt more pictures!! Greedy, I know, but it is just so exciting and she is so beautiful!

The Garcia Family. said...

ryan,

Hey there its brandi from work. your daughter is absolutly gorgeous!! congrats on the new arrival!!!

Brandi Garcia

RaVoe said...

Hi, this is McKays mom and I just had to comment on your beautiful baby. McKay called and said "Mom you have to see this baby" Oh....Shes beautiful! Great job you two, she is absolutely adorable.

Lindsey Walker said...

She is beautiful! Glad all is well.

The Camacho Family said...

Congrats! I am glad that the delievery went well for both mommy and daughter. I hope for a speedy recovery so you can enjoy that sweet one. She is beautiful.

Angi said...

I love the pictures with her eyes open!! The diaper changing picture is classic!

Emily said...

She's beautiful!!!!! I can't wait to meet her. Rhi hope your doing ok

geecru said...

WHAT?!? You were PREGNANT?!? How did you hide that from us?...



haha jk.

The Hardys said...

Congratulations!! And her baby room is adorable!