Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FIRST PHOTO SHOOT



she did not take her first photo shoot very seriously, she basically just lazed around for most of it. But somehow still managed to look adorable.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for more pictures! she is so cute i just want to squish her!

Brittany said...

She's such a cutie! I can't wait to meet her. :)

Angi said...

I LOVE the yawning one!

McKayJoice said...

oh no where did her little foot go?

Burns Family said...

she is such a doll...so beautiful!!!

Anna said...

love the leg warmers!!
cute!!!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Aawww! She is adorable! Love the leg warmers!
By the way- do you need clothes? I have got lots

Krissy said...

Hi- it's Kristen Whittenburg. So, Ryan gave me your blog at church, hope you don't mind. I can't belive how darling she is! I promise this time we really will have you over for dinner this time as soon as you're up for it. I'll even do my best to make sure Brea doesn't poke her in the eye.

Chynna said...

She is stinkin cute! I feel like she looks so grown up in the last photo...I like your new main photo, the blanket is so cute also!How are you felling??!