Friday, October 2, 2009

sLeePy hEad

You would think from the pictures that this little girl is a SLEEPER! I can't complain, she sleeps through the night, but naps during the day are another story. If only she would let a pacifier soothe her. She HATED the Nuk and the Soothie lasted a day!
This is the FIRST & LAST time Maeva took a pacifier :(
Full & ready for bed!

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to wake her up to feed her.
This is how she prefers to get her naps in.
Check out this multi-tasker!
Now, for a closer look. How is it that this position could actually put you to sleep?!


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all fun and games to see Maeva over cyber space, but I really think it's time for us to see her again.
Ryan you must be a very soft bed.

Bell Family Blog said...

Emma didn't like the pacifier at first either, but we kept offering it and she loved it....keep trying. Maeva is gorgeous, she makes me want another one. Congrats!

Sami said...

She is such a doll. My heavens, look at her sleep. Are you doing babywise? I wasn't sure if you were going to do it. She might eventually take a pacifier, you never know.

Brittany said...

She is so cute! That picture of her sleeping on Ryan's shoulder is hilarious! It's funny because that was the only way Kenzie would sleep for a little while. (Not on our shoulders, but on our chest.) Hang in there! It gets a whole lot easier. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she sleeps through the nights!! I am still struggeling to get three hours without Bailey waking up! She is so dang cute!

Angi said...

That's the cutest little peanut I ever saw!

Jody said...

oh my i love the pictures!! that totally reminds me of nora, for the longest time she loved sleeping on marks chest, but she would never do it with me! I would get pretty jealous too! haha! y'all look like such a beautiful family! keep up the good work girl!

Ashley said...

Ryan has always had that talent with Addi, Gabi, and Izze. When they were little he would put them over his shoulder and they would all go right to sleep. It's so great! I think it might have something to do with the pressure on their tummies, lets the gas and the burps out! Way to go Ry!

The Camacho Family said...

She is so adorable! My kids did not like pacifiers no matter how often I offered it. Also they all loved and still love sleep cuddled with their daddy. There is something about sleeping with daddy. Anyway congrats.

kristopher kleinman said...

that is a fun snuggley stage. wait to go pa and ma

Anonymous said...

The first 6 weeks went by so slow, but then it started going by faster. Time seems to be going fast now, but the beginning was so hard! We would love to come see your family when we come to town!

Heather said...

I love the last picture...super cute girl!!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

We are so thrilled for you and your baby Maeva is beautiful! I am sorry about the maestitis! That is the worst! I am glad you r doing better. I love how Maeva likes to sleep. Hilarious. I cant wait to see her. We may be coming up in a couple of weeks.

Karli said...

She is SO CUTE! I need to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I love how Ry's just going about his everyday life as she sleeps, hanging over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. :> She's SO beautiful. Rhi, I wanted to ask you some stuff about water birthing, or laboring in the water. Do you have any good reads you would suggest? Thanks

Kristen said...

That is hilarious! She is so adorable I can't wait to see her again.

Anonymous said...

We love that little bouncy seat! It has been a life saver for us! Bailey has been laughing since she was about 3 months old. It is the best thing to hear them laugh for the first time!