Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I've only got eyes for YOU, Dad!

Try to look passed my quick-sloppy photo shop job (Ryan's shirt was inappropriate so I had to color it black) & look at Maeva's precious face! I had to snap a quick picture even though Ryan wasn't "camera ready " Not to mention the fact that I cut his head off! I only had a few seconds to capture this & even with all its imperfections it is my most favorite picture!

Looks like Ron has a new #1 fan :)
our new family photo... we've changed a bit.. but it's for the better. you must click on the family photo for the full affect.

10 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

She is so adorable! Now I am curious about his shirt, lol! As for the tiger costumes, they were a gift from my mother in law. She sent them in a Halloween package last year and I am pretty sure she got them in Delta. :)

Brittany said...

Haha, this is funny! I think Kenzie has that same sleeper. Is it from Carter's? And does it have ballerina feet? We could get some cute pics of the two rascals in their matching clothes... ;) That's too bad that you can't go too many places with Maeva. Hopefully it's just a stage and she'll be over it in no time! And I think I know what you mean by "inappropriate". I get so many cute pics of Mikal with Kenzie that I can't post or scrapbook. Your bday is tomorrow! I hope you have fun. Wish we were there to celebrate with you!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

baby girls always have their daddies wrapped around their little fingers. She is smiling already. WOW!!! She is beautiful.

Ashley said...

ohhhhh how cute! P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

That picture is so dang cute! You just need to wrap Maeva up in bubble wrap and Fed-Ex her to me! I bet Angie would love to see her too.

Brittany said...

Haha! Nice work Ry.

Heather said...

I LOVE your top picture on your blog!! And your new family picture is full of fun as well!! :)

kristopher kleinman said...

Ryan you look like a freakin lumberjack your left arm is so muscular. And my goodness ri, your busty all over. im waiting for your snuggy fun.

Ashley said...

WOW! I dont know how I missed the family picture the first time but WOW!!...

Randall said...

That's hot.