Our inspiration for our costumes this year came from a spot on tv's "Studio 5," wherein members of the company/group twilightmoms.com graced us with themselves... need we say more?
a closer look at the back of my shirt
7
comments:
Anonymous
said...
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You look just like a Utah twilight mom! How funny! Maeva it's too bad your parents care more about a book than you. Ryan I love the photoshop job you did to make you shirt, lets make it real!
hey, it's Heather's sister. She told me to come look at your blog and all I have to say is HILLARIOUS! You guys are so funny!! Love it...keep the laughs coming.. :)
7 comments:
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You look just like a Utah twilight mom! How funny! Maeva it's too bad your parents care more about a book than you. Ryan I love the photoshop job you did to make you shirt, lets make it real!
Oh man! I can't stop laughing!!! You guys are so creative. You look skinny Rhiannon...jealous! And your baby is adorable as usual
This is great! Maeva is soo cute!! And Ryan- I'm glad you got to wear your costume to work today.
I'm utterly confused as to what's going on here.
Got any great ideas for me? I am just not creative like you guys....ugh.
hey, it's Heather's sister. She told me to come look at your blog and all I have to say is HILLARIOUS! You guys are so funny!! Love it...keep the laughs coming.. :)
Haha, you guys are dorks! I am excited for New Moon though!
Post a Comment