Our friends, Heather & Sean were nice enough to invite us to their ugly sweater party. We weren't able to find sweaters per say, BUT... we DID find these gems!!!I felt a little bad dressing Maeva up in the attire... apparently so did she, cause she had a huge blowout in it before we even left the house :)
This sweet ensemble won Ryan first place!!! That's right, Ryan is not ashamed to shop in the women's department! (Notice, the "broach" he made himself.) Click on the picture for the full effect.
tavis at nine months
9 years ago

10 comments:
haha that broach is so nasty I was laughing about it before you even pointed it out. I hate to tell you that despite how awful Maevas outfit is she still look cute.
hahaha you guys are hilarious.
oh my crap, you guys are freakin sexy, and yes ryan deserved first place! you sexy things you! and maeva blowing it out, hilarious! but i am sorry for your clean up duty! it's always when your about to leave somewhere after getting her all ready, luckily, it wasn't one of your favorite outfits!
Lol! Love it!
Wow, you guys have changed a lot since I've seen you last. I see it's for the better. ;) We'll be there in 2 weeks!
HAHAHA! That was awesome! There was NO competion with the two of your outfits. Love it!
I ran into Ryan the other day. (I dont work with him anymore) You guys crack me up. You must always have a smile on your face. Thanks for your comments. Things are going better for now. I just have my ups and downs. I love that Maeva blew out her outfit. Its halarious.
I can't stop laughing. You have been an old man with fashion since you were born, it's horrible! Are you coming out of the closet with that feminine attire, I know a great support group..
Great sweaters! I'm sure those are in your every day wear..
Email me at karin.lamoreaux@gmail.com and I will give you my address. Maeva is getting so big!
Only you two can pull that off!
Post a Comment