Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Consider this...

OUR CHRISTMAS CARD
I didn't print these off because there were too many good ones. (compliments of Ashley Dahl) Don't ya hate when that happens? Anyway, I want you to pick your fave, print it off & hang it on your fridge.
You're welcome!

A: "Warmest wishes!"
B: "We hear those sleigh bells ringeling..."
C: "Good tidings we bring to you & your Kin"

D: "From our Kozy Kave to yours..."
E: "Naughty, or Nice... We're thinking of you these holidays.
Love the Kleinmans"

18 comments:

Ashley said...

YOU'RE RIGHT THEY ARE ALL GOOD!

Angi said...

Choosing just one picture is like choosing from among the stars in the heavens.

...seriously, these are too good!

Angi said...

I think for me it's between C and E but I love little M in A...so I don't know which to choose...I think I like C. And it would be funny if it said ...to you and your keeun

(ashley used to think the word was kids)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Angi. C and E, your hand in C is too much for words. Let us talk about E for a moment... Looks like Maeva can't stand when a flower dwarfs her head either! Haha I just think it's so funny that that is the ONLY one she is crying in. Oh my I just can't get over it.
Side note... How are those snuggies anyway? I really kinda want one (not now that I'm huge with children and a walking furnace now, but when I'm "normal" (if you will)). Love the family pictures!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

such cute pictures. I love the main of Maeva in her raindeer outfit. s cute.

McKayJoice said...

Gold! these are all so freaken funny. . .. I love the first and last of Maeva. . . So great.
I'm printing one out and hanging it up.

Justin said...

This is all so utterly fantastic I don't even know what to say.

Marcie said...

HA HA THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! Made my freaking day ;)

The Camacho Family said...

Cute pics! YOur little girl is sure a cutie!!!! Hope all is well. Have a Merry Christmas.

Chynna said...

Please tell me you guys are wearing "snuggies" or whatever they are called! Cute family. We found a new camry for a car and this lady in Saratoga Springs took Crew's pictures at her house and they money we paid she donated to a girl thats 1 and has leukemia! P.S. Crew wants to meet Mavea, he wants a girlfriend!

Lindsey Walker said...

Oh my gosh!! I love the snuggies! I asked for one for Christmas. Hilarious pictures.

The Hardys said...

Oh man are those snuggies??? Haha I've never seen them in real life, just in the funny commercial. Well I can't decide, I pick them all!

Brittany said...

Haha, I love it! My nephew wants a snuggie so bad. He keeps asking for one and gets so excited when he sees an infomercial for them. I'm pretty sure he's getting one for Christmas. ;)

Ryan and Jess said...

That's awesome. You guys are hilarious. We missed you at Grandma's Christmas Party.

Heather said...

My favorite is the last picture! It is just AWESOME! Love love LOVE THEM!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

laughing my a off
i dont know you, im friends with anna smith.
your blog is hillarious

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Hilarious! You guys are too funny. Cute!

Marni said...

ok, i know im late but my vote is for sure the last one. Its such a precious moment with maeva. she just looks so content and happy and ready for the joyous holiday season! THat one is a keeper!!!