Tuesday, December 29, 2009

what I GOT for Christmas


A real-live baby doll!

SHE...

LAUGHS

CRIES

SLEEPS

SUCKS HER THUMB

ROLLED OVER FOR THE FIRST TIME ON CHRISTMAS MORNING.
I AM THE... LUCKIEST!

6 comments:

Brant & Lindsay said...

Beautiful little doll!! I love that post!! Christmas is so fun with these little ones! I would love to meet her sometime!!

Lindsey Walker said...

She is sooo cute! Okay, you convinced me on the snuggies, I decided not to get one. I don't want it messing up my dryer. Thanks for the advice. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!

Angi said...

That baby is too cute...I mean seriously. AND she's a girl after my own heart what with the thumb sucking and what not.

Ashley said...

She is so cute, just can't get over it! an't wait to play with her tonight and make cute bows for her too! AND her shower picture is classic, absolutely LOVE her expression!!

Anonymous said...

Wow you didn't tell me she rolled over. I live the shower pictures of her, she is just way too cute! Ok come to Seattle now.

Brittany said...

Kenzie was looking at the pictures with me and told me she misses her bff. Visit soon. ;)