Hahaha, I bet it has NOTHING to do with the fantastic and colorful outfits Ryan wears! That is so cute, I want to sleep like that right now. It looks so peaceful.
That's os cute! Kenzie's hat does that too! We'll get home and we assume she's sleeping because we can't see her eyes. That's usually when she'll stay asleep in her car seat.
The first couple of days Kenzie just started eating longer, which was kind of a coincidence. What stinks though, is making her eat longer caused a blocked milk duct, which is just now getting better. :( She still will occasionally fight it, but it hasn't been to hard getting her to eat longer.
8 comments:
that is classic ..... aaden hates hats!!!! ryan dude your vocera voice mail is priceless
Hahaha, I bet it has NOTHING to do with the fantastic and colorful outfits Ryan wears! That is so cute, I want to sleep like that right now. It looks so peaceful.
That's os cute! Kenzie's hat does that too! We'll get home and we assume she's sleeping because we can't see her eyes. That's usually when she'll stay asleep in her car seat.
The first couple of days Kenzie just started eating longer, which was kind of a coincidence. What stinks though, is making her eat longer caused a blocked milk duct, which is just now getting better. :( She still will occasionally fight it, but it hasn't been to hard getting her to eat longer.
I love this. This is too cute. lol
cute thing! Needs her beauty sleep!!
ha ha. Aaden does that too where he tries so hard to get it off that he gives up and falls asleep, but its usually in the car.
what's a girl got to do to get some sleep around here!?
oh my gosh that is so cute! I think was definitely trying to tell you guys something!!
Post a Comment