Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!?

Although I grew up in a Bachelor Pad, sports were never a big deal at our house. My dad & brothers spent their time in the garage fixing up their motorcycles while rocking out to ACDC, so I really had NO idea how much time guys can spend on sports! As if watching them is not enough, they have to get into all the fantasy sports, sports news, ESPN 360 blah, blah, blah. Much to my dismay, Ryan is making sure that Maeva gets an early start on the 'importance' of watching the "ball game." Apparently, it's more than "just a game."
Like father like daughter?

I think it's just the bright colors & fast moving that she likes.

Excuse me Maeva, am I blocking your view of the game?

She even watches it upside down.

She couldn't handle the intensity of the Fiesta Bowl last night & crashed right in middle of it.

Speaking of TCU, a certain someone promised me after they slaughtered BYU, that he was & I quote, "no longer a BYU fan & not going to waste anymore time watching their games."
That lasted all of a week :(
Thats right, he is a Y fan, don't let the shirt fool you.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL TO BE OVER!


13 comments:

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

bah ha ha.. I can relate.. I HATE FOOTBALL! It consumes my LIFE! ha I love that your hubby is brainwashing poor Maeva into watching football.. ha ha jk
She is so cute!

Angi said...

A-MEN to the football. But little M looks so cute watching it. Also I love the shower picture. Also I want to come back and be your child so you can dress me...I need serious help!

Ashley said...

Look at the bright side, at least she is spening time with her daddy and maybe she will become a daddy's girl and let you have a break for a change!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

I feel that way about eevery sport. Lucky for me I just canceled my tv to be really cheap and it got rid of all the sport channels. (OOOPS DID I DO THAT) so no more Jazz games. the only game I actually enjoy to watch though. so now it's football ALL th etime. I'm done with it too. and hwne that is over it will be baseball. I dont get it either.
I do love the pictures of little Maeva. Especially the one with her sitting up. does she sit up that well?

kristopher kleinman said...

im not sure what the big deal is? is there a better way to bond? .....not a chance

Brittany said...

I hear ya! Kenzie loves watching football with Mikal. There's no way it's the game though. I agree, it must be the fast movement and bright colors. ;)
p.s. You'll want to fly into the Indianapolis airport. :)

Marni said...

YA!!!! Tru DAT!!! Ok so kirs is always watching football, and if its not him, its some other person at my house watching football and its always , "a big game"!!! And then finally as im about to die and football season is finally coming to an end, i am loving reminded that the Jazz still have like 80 games left!!!! AH!! I LOATHE it!!!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhh I agree with the whole sports thing. At least Jim knows when it is out of hand though. He only watches the games he REALLY cares about (and it isn't all of them).
-sAM

Thats what she says...FOOTBALL 4 LIFE!!!!
jIM

Brant & Lindsay said...

I'm over football too!! I adore your new blog title picture!!!

Jessica said...

amen... i like sports, but freaking being married to brandon is a whole other story... it never ends! i am glad you found those shoes and like them!!

Heather said...

She is looking SO grown up! I can't believe it's only been a month since we last saw you guys! Okay, that means it's time to get together again. And I completely agree about football...time to be over!

Unknown said...

she is adorable! i love the first picture the best! I can't figure out who she looks like more though. well i'm doing good, just trying to keep busy so I forget about how i feel :-)

Unknown said...

oh and tell sam i want her to invite me to her blog :-) i wanna see how she'd doing. my email is markevans4@gmail.com thanks rhi!