Sunday, January 24, 2010

sunday best

The highlight of my week is getting Maeva ready for church. She has SO MANY cute dresses, only one of which I have bought, the rest were given to her.
In the few months that she has been going to church, she has yet to wear the same dress twice! Yep, she has that many! We have started to take pics of her all ready for church to keep track of them all.
I think I'm going to start putting her in dresses just to hang out around the house in, so she can wear them more often. Plus she looks so cute all dressed up.
Thanks everyone for the dresses. It's one of the best parts about having a girl :) More pics to come soon.



Not to worry, Ry didn't wear this headband to church.



Today was the first Sunday she has had a blowout at Church. I sat down in Relief Society & within a matter of seconds she had "yellow mustard" through each & every layer she was wearing, blanket included. Luckily I had a change of clothes for her, although they were a little small :) That just goes to show you how long it's been since she's had a blowout in public. I'm happy it's not a common occurrence.





12 comments:

kristopher kleinman said...

My fav is definatly the brown dress and blue hat!! So cute!!! I think that would be a fun part of having a girl for sure! Kris makes fun of me when i put aaden in his church clothes, but too bad -its fun!!
Until they poo through it HA!

Karli said...

Those outfits are so cute!! I still need to see this girl! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Ok really? She is just so cute I can't even stand it. I love all of herr cute dresses too. I wish she could come to church with me.

Ashley said...

How cute! She not only has a lot of dresses but she's got quite the shoe collection too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the little brown dress and blue hat!!! It is so much fun to dress little girls up!

Brittany said...

So cute! I know what you mean, I love dressing Kenzie for church! I worry more about her outfit than my own. I also try to take a picture of her in her dress every Sunday. :) I think she's worn like one of her dresses more than once.

By the way, I guess you know what I'm going through with the stinky neighbors. I am so over it! I called into the office to complain and they had already violated their lease by throwing their nasty cigarette buds in the landscaping over and over again, so they sent them a violation of lease notice and fined them. I just hope they don't know it was us!

Jessica said...

Oh man! I can't say I miss those blow outs!!! Jayda had her fair share of them for sure! I don't miss the yellow mustard either, except for the fact that it is so sad to watch her try and poop now. Darn solids! I love the little dresses too! She looks so cute. The spring ones are my favorite, I can't wait! Hope you guys are well, we need to see ya sometime soon!

Krissy said...

I've seriously been meaning to stop you at church to tell you how cute she always looks. Adorable!

Heather said...

Isn't it the best having a girl!? She is just adorable!!

Sami said...

I am in love with that gray polka dot one. And all of her hats.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maeva! G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

Lindsey Walker said...

ooo, she is so cute! i can't wait to have a little girl to dress up! She is just a doll.