Saturday, August 30, 2008

hAppY biRthDay giRLies!!!



SammY





&



HaLeY


are 3!!!










Yesterday was the girls' birthday!  They are miracle babies.  Born exactly 3 months early.  I started for working for them after they got home from the hospital at 3 months; correctively newborns. I can't remember exactly, but they both weighed less than 2.5 LBS at birth.  They are finally up to date now.  They talk A LOT & love to wrestle with each other.  They are so funny.  I love this age cause they say the funniest things. 
One day while they were having a snack I decided I'd perform for them, so I started dancing.  MOST of you don't know, but i have some really sweet dance moves, which is why I rarely whip them out, but this day I thought the girls deserved to see it :) so I'm dancing, they're staring...

me: "do you guys like my dancing?"
sam: "yes, i do"
haley: "no, i do not"
me: (i pretend to fall to the ground & cry) "who will be my friend?"
haley: "aidan will" (their little brother)
me: i cry even harder now
sam: jumps off her chair runs to me, gives me a hug, "it's ok rhi, i'll be your friend"
haley: starts to feel bad now.  gets off her chair "i want you to dance again"
me: i dance
haley: laughs "i like it when you dance, it makes me laugh".

That is just one of the many things they say.  i could go on & on, but i won't. :)
 






5 comments:

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe how big those girls are. You are such a wonderful nanny! They are lucky to have you.

Angi said...

Good job fellow nanny! They sound like fun...and a handful!

kristopher kleinman said...

so im not sure what to say...ummm that is cool

kristopher kleinman said...

do you dance like Elaine form Seinfield? because if that is the case we need to hang out

kristopher kleinman said...

ryan...how do you do the music on your blog?