another wall yet again. yep, we used black paint in or house! ryan really wanted black walls, so we compromised. with stripes & these white aspen tree vinyl stickers. we really like the way they look, except that they don't go all the way to the top of wall. any ideas on what we can do to make them look more fluid? Ryan wants to put pictures (in frames) or small canvases on the tops of all of them he thinks that would look cool. i have no idea what to do though.
don't worry, this is the ONLY wall in our house thats solid black. we are not gothic or anything... we just wanted something different.

5 comments:
I really like it just the way it is, without the aspen trees all the way at the top! Neat idea!
I think that you guys are the only ones who could pull this off. the look good.
i really wanna come see your place!!!! it looks so cute from all the pics that I see!
Your house seems so cute. I love the black wall, black and white is one of my favorite house decoration looks right now! The white aspen trees look really cool, very creative.
Didn't know if I would be creepy to politely inform you I have discovered your blog, but since you found mine too we are happily even.
Point A- I have been dying to tell Rhiannon I love her crafts/projects. I approve and love to know other people do things like that. AND we have the same striped swimsuit, good taste!
Point B- Trust J.R.K. to have tunes I thoroughly enjoy. Tanks Ry-own.
-end.
Post a Comment