Tuesday, August 19, 2008

smile for the camera A RA TA TA!!!












We went to my cousins wedding in St. George last wknd.  it was really pretty.  unfortunately, these are the only pics we took!  That's Sam (& her baby boy) ain't she cute?                               me & Chelsie (our sis in law)
The raining rose petals are a nice touch aren't they?  
I know you are really curious why they are staring at me in the first pic, well it's because I can't smile for fakes... that's why there are so many of the same pic.  
I was practicing. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha I won't post pictures of myself right now, but Rhiannon will! Guess I will have to direct readers to your bolg if they want to see me pregnant! Your smile gets better and better!

Katie said...

Rhiannon,
I love checking your blog and seeing what you are up to. You are so darling and so creative! I love these pictures of you and Sam. She looks so cute pregnant. Hope you are doing good!

Angi Wood said...

So perfect and pretty...remind me never to take a picture with you or they'll be asking who the beast is with you.

Kristen said...

You are all so dang smokin' hot! I am sorry we missed out on all of the fun!