Tuesday, August 12, 2008

my calendar




this is the magnetic calendar i made.  i spent WAY too much time on it, but i am very proud of the outcome.  these pictures don't really do it justice, it is really cool in person :) i know it's useless, it can't keep track on any dates or anything (i have another calendar for that anyway) but i love it & it looks cute hanging on our wall.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo, An update! Love the calendar, very cool!

McKayJoice said...

yeah, i have been waiting for a blog up-date. . . . and what a good post i love the calendar!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

That is darling!! Can I order one? You are so creative. Can't wait to see you guys!

Brittany said...

I've seen it in person, and it is soooo cute! You're right, the pictures don't do it justice. Did you talk Ryan into going to Jack Johnson? :)

Kristen said...

That is so dang cute! you are so crafty Rhi, I wish I had time to do fun stuff like that.

Randall said...

That looks awesome!  You are so creative and you put stuff together really well.  If I tried to do that it would look like a kindergarten project.

Randall said...

I didn't realize I was on Randall's it's me Angi

Anna M. said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I just wanted to tell you that I really love that calendar you made...you should post a tutorial so that the rest of us can all have cute calendars too! Thanks! =)