Oh my gosh!!! Yahoo! She is growing so fast. I hate that I have to miss is. She was 3 months last time I saw her:( So sad for me.
Aw that's so exciting! Now she'll really keep you on your toes :)
thats too cute. it's so fun to see them grown and learn.
She is ADVANCED!
I can't believe it! And at her age!(I love the curl!!)
Yay! Now you get to chase after her. :)We are hoping to close the second week in May. I'm so excited!And, yeah, AI is awful this year. I don't even know why we're still watching it.
She is such a cutie! I love your picture that is in your header and her little reflection!
Oh so fun! She is so big. Its sad once they get mobile- they just go, go go.
Oh, she is just adorable!!! So, really, let's set up a time to hang out!! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! Yahoo! She is growing so fast. I hate that I have to miss is. She was 3 months last time I saw her:( So sad for me.
Aw that's so exciting! Now she'll really keep you on your toes :)
thats too cute. it's so fun to see them grown and learn.
She is ADVANCED!
I can't believe it! And at her age!
(I love the curl!!)
Yay! Now you get to chase after her. :)
We are hoping to close the second week in May. I'm so excited!
And, yeah, AI is awful this year. I don't even know why we're still watching it.
She is such a cutie! I love your picture that is in your header and her little reflection!
Oh so fun! She is so big. Its sad once they get mobile- they just go, go go.
Oh, she is just adorable!!! So, really, let's set up a time to hang out!! :)
Post a Comment