Sunday, April 11, 2010

something new

Not much to write about, but since my April Fools trick didn't go over very well, (at the time I thought it was funny, sorry) I decided I better post something so we can move on.

We went to visit my brother in Vegas for Ryan's Spring Break.
Had an uneventful Easter, Ryan works every Easter without fail!

Maeva enjoyed Conference by admiring herself.
I hope this isn't a look into her future :)

This guy had a Birthday. Good thing 27 is the new 17! Or is it?


Maeva now prefers to eat "big people food" & this is her new favorite face to pull.


She also enjoys the new faucet that Ryan put in.


10 comments:

Jim said...

I love the 7 month picture you put up... Not sure how long it's been there. She looks so small in the sink an I can't get over her obsession with mirrors (or herself?).

Angi said...

The april fools joke was funny. I thought it would be funny to put "not funny" but I guess that wasn't funny either.

Anyway I love the new pictures especially the mirror one. Also I'd love to dig into that birtday dessert! Maeva always looks so cute.

McKayJoice said...

I just have to say I love the picture as your blog header with Maeva's little happy face in the refection. . . so funny, so cute.

Burns Family said...

cute cute cute pictures!!! That one of Maeva looking at herself in the mirror is adorable :) and if that's a look into her future, then s"he has not changed a bit" (that's from future me saying that to future Maeva by the way)

Burns Family said...

i meant it as "she..." not s"he..."

Ashley said...

The pictures are so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting, and her expressions are just like Ryan, I think she is going to be a lot like him. The girls and I can't wait to play with Maeva again! Call us when you are bored or want to play we would love to!

Brittany said...

So cute! Kenzie makes the funniest faces too. Silly babies.

p.s. We are under contract again! The house is cute and move-in ready! :)

Bell Family Blog said...

She is so cute and her pictures make me laugh. I love the header photo, so funny!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan! And I'm happy you had fun in Vegas. Maeva is just so cute!! Can you come over so we can all hang out??

The Hardys said...

She's such a cute little lady, getting so old! (by the way I laughed so hard at the april fools joke it was funny!)