Tuesday, April 13, 2010

sweet moves!

This is the best video I could get of Maeva dancing. She really gets going when she thinks no one is watching her. I wish I would have recorded her watching this! She thought it was hilarious.

11 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

Haha We have that toy! I know I keep repeating myself, but she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

haha that's cute! Bailey cracks up at herself when I show her videos too! It's hilarious!

Heather said...

Both my girls were enjoying watching her dance...SO cute!!

The Lamoreauxs said...

Ryan, looks like she gets her sweet moves from you!!

Anonymous said...

so funny! She is so big now.

Ashley said...

she is getting so big! She is so cute!

Angi said...

I can't believe that is the same creature I held in the hospital the day before we left. She is growing up so fast!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

so cute. I can't believe how cute kids are when they dance. my girls absolutly get into it.it's so funny.

Brittany said...

Haha, that's so cute. I love the head banging. She's definitely going to be a rock star.

Speaking of rock star, did you see Rhianna sing that new rock star song on American Idol last week. It was ridiculous and not in a good way.

Burns Family said...

she is quite the head banger :) very cute!!!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

So darling! She is so cute! The april fools joke was so sad and funny. She is getting too big. Its so sad how quickly they grow up.