Maeva got her right hand back today! She was so happy after we left the Dr. she couldn't stop clapping.
This is is her right hand today. Obviously not all the way better, but well enough to be unwrapped.
She has been so happy & content with her hands. She was playing very quietly, so I thought I better see what she was up to. I found her here in her favorite hiding place brushing her teeth.
The little terror is back, but I would so much rather clean up the food she throws on the floor & the unraveled toilet paper than change her bandages everyday. I'm so happy for working hands. Both mine & Maeva's.
tavis at nine months
9 years ago

7 comments:
yay! so happy she can use her hands again!
So happy to see that!
Aw poor thing! Glad she has the use of her hands back.
We are clapping our hearts out! YEAH Maeva!!
I didn't even notice her hands when I came by. That is so great that she is free! YAY!
Fiiiinally!! huzzah!
yay for Beva and yay for messes!
her hand look so so much better than those pictures you emailed me
Post a Comment