The one thing Maeva inherited from me is her being a lefty and now after 17 days in bandages, Maeva's dominant hand is free!!! "Wooooo!"
Here she is putting it to work
This is the "hot" part of the oven where she burned her hands. Keep that in mind next time your kids are playing in the storage drawer under the oven. I plan on getting a latch to keep this drawer permanently locked from Maeva now that she has a hand to open it again.

4 comments:
Yay! One hand is free. :) I can't imagine what it would have looked like right after it happened. That still looks pretty painful to me!
I'm so glad to read she is feeling better!!
I'm so happy for that cute little girl and her free hand :)
Now she has both hands! Yay for having her hands back!
Post a Comment