Monday, October 18, 2010

Look ma, No Hands!

9 days after the burns Maeva is adapting to handlessness pretty well.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it! What a little trooper. Soon enough she will get those hands back and wont remember how to work them

Jake and Trisha Goodman said...

That is so cute, but I feel so bad for her and you! THat must have been so hard for all of you. I can't imagine!

Jessica said...

Oh that is so dang crappy that happened, but she is so stinkin cute with those "puppets" on! Jayda had a little acident lately also, that I have failed to blog about. I have a picture, but am hesitant to post it also...

Heather said...

This totally made me smile. She is just adorable!

Ashley said...

way to go Maeva!

Brittany said...

Aw, I want to give her a hug! That was so cute, but so sad at the same time.

Lindsey Walker said...

Oh, poor thing! That would be so sad as a mom to have to see your baby go through that. She will be better soon!